Hi everyone.  My name is Daniel and I just bought with my sweetheart, Milana, our dream car which is a Gran Torino FastBack 1972 with the Cobra Jet engine V8 351 cleveland 4 valves.

I do not have the car yet because the previous owner is living many hours away from my town, but I do have pictures.  The car transporter is schedule in four weeks because I want to be there myself.  I know it is a long time, but on a professional basis, I am extremely busy for the next three weeks.  

This car has been sleeping for about 20 years in a barn and is ready for a sweet wakening.  In this blog, I will share all the different stages of the restauration process.

Until then, thank you for reading and enjoy these pictures.  I will post many more soon.




Comments

  1. Hey nice car! I was looking at this '72 torino:http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/wsh/cto/2049889675.html

    Think its over priced?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog