Above is a little photo montage experiment. I found it funny!!! About serious things, I just installed the new rear springs. Below is a picture of the new vs. old. They should make the car sits 1½" higher than stock. I will get a before and after picture soon enough though. Concerning the engine, I am removing the heads so I can see which cylinder is the rebel one. Indeed, the engine is quite difficult to move by hand, therefore instead of giving my starter a hard time, I rather fix the problem at the root and taking the opportunity to change the gaskets at the same timel. I will give more updates soon enough.

Comments

  1. HI DANNY LOVED YOUR gRAND tORINO VIDEO ON YOU TUBE WHICH BROUGHT ME HERE. PLEASE THE CAR ORGINAL WITH THE PAINT THING. KEEP THE EMBLEMS AND JUST REPAINT THE CAR THE WAY IT IS. LOOKS COOL IN THE OTHER PIC BUT I LIKE THE EMBLEMS ON THE SIDE. I MYSELF HAD A FORD LTD II STATION WAGON WITH A 302 CLEVLAND. GREAT CAR DANNY AND COOL VIDEO YOUR A TRUE CAR GUY AND I WISH THE BEST WITH IT.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog